Re: key release event "leaked"

From: cage
Subject: Re: key release event "leaked"
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 18:48:51 +0200

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 08:33:06PM -0400, dmb wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> Thanks for the report!

You're welcome!

> I think we'll have to think about tthis a bit.  My gut reaction is that we
> should slurp both events,

i feel the same but, as I  have no experience about X11 protocol, i am
unsure if this would be the correct thing to do.

[...]

> Does this specifically break your workflow somehow?  If its an interesting bit
> of trivia it would be lower priority.  I think it shouldn't be too hard to
> slurp
> the events, but I don't have a whole lot of time to look into it.

I have added a workaround that works  more or less flawlessly so I can
deal with it. :)

I mean there is no rush! :)

Let me thank all you maintainers for stumpwm, this is the first tiling
WM I ever used, I admit I chose it because is hackable in common lisp,
but i found it awesome (no pun intended). :)

Bye!
C.