Re: Timeout for messages

From: Ram Krishnan
Subject: Re: Timeout for messages
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:32:59 -0700

I use something like the following to show the last 20 or so messages in a
selection list, and picking one redisplays the message  will copy its contents
into the clipboard.

(defcommand show-message-window-messages () ()
  "Display a list of message-window messages"
  (let* ((*record-last-msg-override* t)
         (screen (current-screen))
         (sel (select-from-menu screen
                                (screen-last-msg screen)
                                nil)))
    (when sel
      (echo-string-list screen sel)
      (set-x-selection (format nil "~{~a~^~%~}" sel) :clipboard))))

Hope this helps.

-ram