Re: [STUMP] Travis CI broken on Github

From: Evan
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Travis CI broken on Github
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:47:08 -0500

Hey David,

Please see issue [217] and PR [218] about this issue. I haven't attempted to
build this pr
on anything but ccl, so travis will tell us how it fairs shortly. If all goes
well, this
should solve ccl's build problems.

[217]https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/issues/217
[218]https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/pull/218