[STUMP] Deleting Experimental Branch in one week

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] Deleting Experimental Branch in one week
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:14:00 -0500

Hi All,

After working through some features and bugfixes, a better workflow has
presented itself.

The new workflow:
* Master is deployable and stable enough for daily use
* Feature branches/proposed bugfixes will branch off of master
In order to test experimental features you cherry pick them by 'git merge'ing
them into your local copy. How you do that is up to you (I would use a
local "experimental" branch :))

This is opposed to the old workflow:
* Master is deployable and stable enough for daily use
* Experimental is the latest and greatest and may be borked
* Feature branches/proposed bufixes branch off of master

While its nice to have an experimental branch where you can get all the
latest and greatest, it makes the git history difficult to manage,
therefore I'm deleting the experimental branch in the origin, so if
you're using it as your "daily" branch it will disappear underneath you
next week.

Cheers,

    Dave