Re: [STUMP] 0.9.8-rc Bugfix release

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] 0.9.8-rc Bugfix release
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:56:02 -0500

I almost forgot, here's a list of changes:

New Features

    Added Hooks for xembed dependencies
    Added CCL support to contrib/mpd.lisp
    Added ability to change the pointer displayed when the prefix key is
waiting for a command

Bug Fixes

    Fixed bug where numpad wouldn't input numbers with numlock on
    Fixed paren mismatch in define-window-slot
    Fixed mode-line bug keeping formatting when toggling mode-line on and off
    Fixed makefile rule now allowing tabs
    Fixed build bug where build failed with STUMPWM not found
    Fixed a bug not allowing the super key to be set as the prefix key
    Fixed a bug where the frames would not be deleted if a monitor was removed.

And you can get the code here:
https://github.com/sabetts/stumpwm/archive/0.9.8-rc.tar.gz