[STUMP] Have focus follow move-window

From: Michael Raskin
Subject: [STUMP] Have focus follow move-window
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:13:54 +0400

>I was wondering if there was a way to force the focus to follow a
>move-window.  I have my mouse focus policy set to :sloppy, so I'm not
>sure if that is causing me to lose window focus when I do a move-window.

My StumpWM ignores mouse for focus and focus follows move-window.

My understanding of sloppy is "focus is where the mouse is", so I cannot
see why move-window could not lead to focus loss - the window is now not
where the mouse is, after all.

You can define a command that does a move-window and then does ratwarp
to the center of the target frame in your StumpWM rc file.