Re: [STUMP] Resizing in float group

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Resizing in float group
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:38:01 +0100

Kresimir Kumericki <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I just tried floating group and it looks very useful for stuff like
> gimp. Still, window resizing is not working for me. Googling and
> looking at the source I got the impression that 1st mouse-button
> (clicked on window decoration) should move the window, and 3rd
> mouse button should do resizing. Here, moving works fine, but 3rd
> mouse button is not resizing, but also moving. (Same for 2nd mouse
> button.) Any ideas?

It works here. Are you using the float branch Ben Spencer made available
from here : https://github.com/dangerousben/stumpwm/tree/float ?

If so, you could try to raise the *debug-level* option above 0 in your
.stumpwmrc and see if you have the correct events when clicking mouse
buttons.

--
Manuel Giraud