Re: [STUMP] Seaching commands

From: Michael Raskin
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Seaching commands
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:29:19 +0300

>At Sun, 06 Mar 2011 19:43:38 +0300, Michael Raskin wrote:
>
>> I hereby resend code to search titles and tags by regexp.
>
>Can you also maintain lispish style of code formatting? All those
>parentheses hung lonely at next line (and lines themselves are way too
>long, btw) make me cranky.

I saw so many coding styles that I gave up associating them with
languages...

But a refactoring of this code is quite probable, so what do you
call sane formatting?

What is not too wide? 80 columns?

Is this style of "if"/"when" OK?'

(when
  (> (some-crazy-function-of x) some-crazy-expression)
  (do-some-work))