[STUMP] sample-stumpwmrc.lisp fix

From: Замковий/Олексій
Subject: [STUMP] sample-stumpwmrc.lisp fix
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 07:06:27 +0200

Hi, when I've tried to use "google" and "imdb" commands from
sample-stumpwmrc.lisp file, I've found few
bugs - searching words divided by spaces gave us several tabs in
firefox and some symbols were not shell-escaped (using "!" or "$" in our query
could brake query).
I've fixed this bug, patch is in attachment, my solution uses external library
for escaping urls.