Re: [STUMP] any objections to a version bump?

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] any objections to a version bump?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:40:12 -0700

2010/5/12 David Vazquez <address@hidden>:
> Shawn Betts <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> There are things in the git repo so I might as well push it out into a
>> tarball. Any objections? Any last minute patches people want to throw
>> in?
>>

> I would like to remember the lost patch I sent a time to you include if
> you consider appropriate. Greetings.

I've finally put it in the repo! I made a small change that will break
backward compatibility, but in the long run it's for the best. I
changed the optional arguments in completing-read and read-one-line to
take keyword arguments.

when the [no match] text pops up it's sort of ugly because it extends
the size of the window then shrinks it. What would be a good way to
make that prettier?

-Shawn