[STUMP] gravity command results in "invalid number of arguments"

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [STUMP] gravity command results in "invalid number of arguments"
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:35:52 +0200

Hi!

When I call gravity (via <prefix>; or a keybinding) I get the following:

Error In Command 'gravity TOP-LEFT': invalid number of arguments: 1

However I can see no error in the definition of the gravity command in
tile-window.lisp.

I use sbcl 1.0.31 on debian testing with latest stump from git.

Can anybody reproduce this? Please try <prefix>;gravity top-left<RET>.
Too see an effect if it just works, the window should be smaller than
its surrounding frame.

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)