Re: [STUMP] Re: Make failure

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Re: Make failure
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:09:56 -0400

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM, gzeus <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, all I did was make clean; make and boom, that's what I get.

I know that much :). What i'd like to see is enough of the surrounding
text to understand what file or module is being compiled. It looks
like maybe it's asdf but if you upgraded who knows what it is. The
whole output from $ make would probably be best.

Also, because of debian's common-lisp-controller obfuscation, make
clean probably does nothing because the compiled lisp files are stored
in /way/the/fuck/over/there/. You may need to clean that dir out.

-Shawn