[STUMP] new release 0.9.5

From: Shawn
Subject: [STUMP] new release 0.9.5
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:49:36 -0700

Hi Folks,

It's about time we had another release. Have a look at the NEWS file
for details. If I've missed anyone in the AUTHORS file, please let me
know.

This is mostly a clear-the-plate release so I can drop some possibly
buggy code I've been working on in the test branch. I hope to merge
master into test and when the dust settles move the changes over to
master. Test has an architecture change that allows anyone to create a
new group class and manage windows any way they see fit
(hopefully). Test currently has a cheap floating window group that you
can try out.

I hope to give users more freedom to explore wacky new window
management possibilities within the comfy framework of stumpwm.

-Shawn