Re: [STUMP] Fullscreen apps not working

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Fullscreen apps not working
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 02:53:20 -0800

The commands are just simple scripts to monitor the load and temp of
my cpu, as well as my
memory usage.  I don't know exactly where I got the format here, but I
used what was around
online and trial and error to get things working.  I "fixed" this by
setting a key to toggle my mode-
line and that way I get to run things fullscreen and still have my
more complete monitors running.
I am curious though as to how I should have set this up so that it
worked correctly.  Any suggestions?
Thanks again for the help.

That's very strange. Do you have the modeline set to update frequently? I'm at a loss as to why running shell commands in the modeline causes this!

-Shawn