Re: [STUMP] which is better: clisp or threaded sbcl?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] which is better: clisp or threaded sbcl?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 03:00:05 +0100

Hi,

   My question for you: if I were to put effort into stumpwm development,
   should I direct my efforts towards threaded SBCL stability, or is this
   a lesser priority for the project?

Dunno for the project, but I also, in the past, had problems with
SBCL and stumpwm. Since then, I use clisp everywhere without any
glinch (so far). What's more, clisp comes as the default Common
Lisp implementation on my GNU/linux distribution (SBCL is not
part of the official distribution).

As for stumpwn with clisp, no problem. Stumpwm is working well
with it and is responsive.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org