[STUMP] Re: [RP] Strange xmodmap problem

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [STUMP] Re: [RP] Strange xmodmap problem
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:43:50 -0800

3. I have two screens using nvidia twinview, when i
use the swap command to swap a window between screens,
then try any other command, ratpoison crashes:
   segfault at 00000014 eip 080609lb esp bfdddf70
error 4

Can you build ratpoison with debugging:

./configure --enable-debug

and get a backtrace for me?  To do this, start ratpoison, find ratpoison's pid, run gdb /path/to/ratpoison <pid> and then type continue. When the segfault happens switch to the text terminal you have gdb running on and type bt to get a backtrace.

-Shawn