Re: [STUMP] A small contribution to the manual

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] A small contribution to the manual
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:36:55 -0800

2007/12/11 Jeronimo Pellegrini <address@hidden>:
Hi.

I've definetely switched to stumpwm after usig it for
two days. Stable, flexible, well-documented and does
not get in the way! :-)

When I was reading the manual, I felt that it would
be nice to show right from the start an example of
interaction with the Lisp process. I'm not sure if
others consider this important enough, but anyway,
here's a patch to the manual...

Thanks Jeronimo. I put your patch in the repository. I also added a makefile rule that should work to build the .texi file, assuming you have sbcl installed.

-Shawn