[STUMP] 0.9.0 release

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [STUMP] 0.9.0 release
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:39:29 -0800

Hi everyone,

I've put together some last minute fixes to get stumpwm building out
of the box with clisp. With that in place I thought it was time for a
release!

I hope this turns out to be a relatively stable release but I really
can't promise that. So please let me know of any problems you guys
encounter. As always, a patch is worth a thousand words.

-Shawn