Re: [STUMP] netwm support: Unicode window titles

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [STUMP] netwm support: Unicode window titles
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 14:54:28 +0200

Magnus Henoch <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Magnus,

> More patches will come; I'd just like get comments on what I've done
> so far...

I'm not too familiar with Stumpwm's code, but I really like the idea of
making it NetWM compatible. One thing that I miss currently is the
possibility to raise windows from shell scripts via `wmctl -a <window>'.

I applied your patches, reloaded stumpwm, googled for "eĉ" and the
window title is displayed correctly in the mode line.

Great work!

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known
today as Giraffes.