Re: [STUMP] bindings change, rudimentary window groups, odd bug

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] bindings change, rudimentary window groups, odd bug
Date: 11 Jan 2004 00:37:19 -0800

Julian Fondren <address@hidden> writes:

> Happy New Years =)  I just got stumpwm working today,
> and did some small
> amount of hacking.  I'll share that first; the bug
> (which I suppose I
> would understand if I knew X a bit better) I put at
> the end.

> [BIG FAT SNIP]

> ;; Thanks =)

Hi Julian!

It's great to see you hacking stumpwm! I apologise for not replying in
more detail but I just got my machine working again and it's late :).

I just wanted to say that I'll be looking at your patches and that the
stumpwm source is going to get thrown all over the place several times
more. I'll incorporate your changes where they fit.

Shawn