streamtuner-misc

enqueue into xmms instead of wiping current playlist?

From: Andrei Makhanov
Subject: enqueue into xmms instead of wiping current playlist?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:43:10 -0600

Is there a way to get streamtuner to add to the current playlist in xmms? I would like to keep the music I have, but also be able to listen to these streams. at this point, it just discards whatever was in the playlist and replaces it with the current stream. I didnt happen to save my current playlist which i really liked, so i'll have to rebuild it. Thanks all

andrei