issue

From: Steven Littleton
Subject: issue
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 11:08:33 -0400

Hi I was debugging a speech dispatcher issue and was told by my terminal to send this file to this Email account.

The voice sounds like it is working fine but it only says "it seems yout speech-dispatcher is working but" and cuts out. I assume I am missing something because it cant or doesnt want to read the text I asked it to read.

spd-say "Arch Linux is the best"

as suggested in the Arch speech-dispatcher install documentation.

Thanks for any assistance you can give.