Re: 0.11.0 rc3 beta release!

From: Didier Spaier
Subject: Re: 0.11.0 rc3 beta release!
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 01:11:33 +0200

Hello,

Are the installed mbrola voices now expected to  be available in Orca
preferences when selecting espeak-ng? I ask because I have mb-fr1 and mb-fr2
installed and can select them only if I select espeak-ng-mbrola-generic

Also, is it better to build espeak-ng pulled from git master to test?
Installed: git2b77dd27.

Currently my configuration summary includes:

Klatt:                         yes
speechPlayer:                  yes
MBROLA:                        yes
Async:                         yes
Extended Dictionaries:
        Russian:                   yes
        Chinese (Mandarin):        yes
        Chinese (Cantonese):       yes

As an aside I am tempted to remove the Klatt variants which clutter the drop
down "Person" list of Orca.

Cheers,
Didier