Module default voice

From: Raphaël POITEVIN
Subject: Module default voice
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 11:36:50 +0200

Dear team,

I'm writing a module for Kali, a TTS developed by a french university
since 1999: http://www.crisco.unicaen.fr/Demonstration-de-Kali.html

Don't confuse wih Kali Linux of course.

I manage to write a function kali_test_voice(char *voice) to set voice.
It works when teh voice is explicitly named, but I don't manage to set
the right voice wehn "default voice" parameter is selected. I noticed
the function UPDATE_STRING_PARAMETER(voice.name, kali_set_voice) is not
called in that situation.

For the moment, I don't parse any kali.conf. Maybe could it be the kes
of the problem.

Where should I look through the module's code?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
--
Rapha?l POITEVIN