hi

From: Xiaoyan
Subject: hi
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:43:25 +0800 (CST)

Dear friends:
We are a large wholesaler who sell mainly electrical products such as digital
cameras, mobile telephones, LCD TV, Laptops, Notebooks, Digital Videos, Mp4,
GPS, and so on.
  Our website is  <www.wtidy.com>
and our MSN is wtidy666 at hotmail.com
  We offer high quality products at good prices. All items listed on this
website are brand new, original with a sealed box and come with an official
warranty .
  Our company is famous in China, We have our own warehouse and stores, we have
clients from all over the world. Our reputation is excellent. All of the items
shown are elegant and cheap and are welcomed among people of many different
walks of life!
  If you have any suggestions about our products or our service, please let us
know and we will listen and improve where we can. Your comments are appreciated
very much and we hope we can cooperate happily in the long term.