Dmix and Interruptability

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Dmix and Interruptability
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 04:38:23 -0700

Bummer! I guess there isn't much we can do about that then.  I just
switch back and forth.  If I know I don't need to play any media
stuff, then I'll just use the strait default device and when I want to
play some media through mplayer or whatever, then I'll change configs
to use dmix.  May seem tedious but this will give me the best of both
worlds for the time being.

Thanks for the output.