Follow-up on Autoconf Problem

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Follow-up on Autoconf Problem
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:21:14 -0700

Well, now that speech-dispatcher got released, I guess I better get back
with my proposed changes to add punctuation parameters to the generic
module of speech dispatcher.  Recall where we left off, I could not get
autoconf to work on my system with the files I pulled from CVS.  AFAIK,
my autoconf setup should work with other projects though I don't have
any to try it on right now.  Is there anything else I can try to do to
get this working?  What would happen if I just thro away this entire
subdir containing speech dispatcher and do a new checkout? can I do that
and preserve my changes or should I just do a 'update' from where I am
right now? In either case, I doubt any changes were done to the autoconf
files on the speechd site lately so am looking for ideas to figure this
out.  The next best idea would be just to create a patch and upload but
I thought it would be easier for me to contribute more if I could do the
CVS route.

Any new ideas? As soon as I get some feedback on how best to persue the
CVS checkout or update, I'll get back going on this.  Thanks for the
help if possible.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!