ChangeLogs and CVS (was: Re: I'm Dead in the Water)

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: ChangeLogs and CVS (was: Re: I'm Dead in the Water)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:01:50 -0700

Yes, Emacs is cool for programming.  I also like it for wrapping text.
I use vim for quicky stuff and I use mutt coupled with vim to do e-mail
because it loads so quickly but I always gravitate back to emacs for
most things.  I especially like it for programming and auto indenting.
I never used the ChangLog facility but that sounds slick if I may say
so.  Can you tell me what keystrokes you used to do the cvs update? I
would have just done a 'cvs update' from the top level but if emacs will
fill in stuff for me, well... Thanks for letting bug you some.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!