spamass-milt-list

Re: -r & -b options combined

From: Ronan Waide
Subject: Re: -r & -b options combined
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:26:15 +0000

On February 14, address@hidden said:
> Hi,
>
> I just switched on the -r option on spamass-milter in combination with
> -b and I'm slightly dismayed to discover that this means I get a copy
> of all the rejected spam as well as the "> spam, < spam-threshold"
> mail. I'd kinda expected that 'reject mail' wouldn't go any further

I've just found a much bigger problem with this: it works by spawning
a new sendmail process (yes, I've read the comments on why this is
necessary) which seems to be resulting in an infinite loop as the new
sendmail process also trips the spam filter which in turn starts a new
sendmail process...

Cheers,
Waider. How do I get all these magic brooms back in the closet?
--
address@hidden / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"...see you in the future, man." and he says, "Yeah, if there is one."
                              - Apollo 440