solang-devel

Re: [Solang-devel] Date click in GtkTreeView doesn't show pictures from

From: Santanu Sinha
Subject: Re: [Solang-devel] Date click in GtkTreeView doesn't show pictures from that Year/Month
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:31:43 +0530

Dear john,
Thanks for trying out solang.
Please drag-drop the date/month or year to the search basket.
The search basket is the USP of solang. You can drag a tag, a property
and/or a date to the basket and solang will filter using all those
criterions.

I am sorry we have not been able to write documentation for this yet.
We will do that soon.

Regards,
Santanu

----
Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an
agent of chaos. Oh and you know the thing about chaos, it's fair.