sks-devel

Re: Desperately Seeking Kristian - SKS HKPS certificate renewals

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: Desperately Seeking Kristian - SKS HKPS certificate renewals
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:55:39 -0700

FYI - the SKS certificate for sks.pod02.fleetstreetops.com has now expired and been replaced with a standard SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt as of 1646 UTC. As such, it will no longer be able to field requests for the hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net CNAME. While I was writing this I see the DNS CNAME has updated so I should stop receiving requests I cannot service without a new certificate.

25 days until Dan Austin’s certificates expire on the remaining nodes in the pool.

-T