sks-devel

6 million

From: Skip Carter
Subject: 6 million
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 09:10:59 -0700

Today we crossed the 6 million keys mark with 6000194 keys.

This group's name "sks-devel" is historical no one appears to want to
admit actually developer; we are actually sks-admins that spend a lot
of time keeping the plates spinning.  In the time I have been active I
have solicited help from many of you (and I hope that I in turn
contributed).

I have decided to collect pointers and suggestions on how to keep sks
running in the absence of any development support.  The idea is to
periodically publish it here so it can be used, updated, refined by
everyone. I expect to have version 0 here in the next couple of days.

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter  0xF29BF36844FB7922
address@hidden

Taygeta Scientific Inc
607 Charles Ave
Seaside CA 93955