sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] The pool is shrinking

From: Ryan Hunt
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] The pool is shrinking
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 18:53:06 -0600

One could argue the inverse, to me its very strange that administrators of a scheme designed from the onset to be resilient to governmental scale interference would widely open their arms to multinational scale interference.

Its about pretty good privacy, not perfect privacy.. by design w/PGP and SKS, public keys are designed to be public, and not private.. in order to keep the private part secure, allowing people to arbitrary purge public data entirely undermines the entire thing.

-Ryan