sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] The pool is shrinking

From: Tobias Frei
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] The pool is shrinking
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 02:20:32 +0200

I guess I'm pointing out the obvious to most readers, but despite that official-looking domain name,

"This is not an official EU Commission or Government resource. The europa.eu webpage concerning GDPR can be found here [link removed]. Nothing found in this portal constitutes legal advice."

On Aug 15, 2019 00:29, Stefan Claas <address@hidden> wrote:

Robert J. Hansen wrote:

> Enforcement is the sine qua non of law.  GDPR does not apply to purely
> US-based operators because there is no way for the EU to either compel
> our compliance or punish our noncompliance.

Please have a read:

https://gdpr.eu/compliance-checklist-us-companies/

If this applies to US companies do you think non-profit US SKS operators are
excempted?

I kindly request that Mr. Rude, for example, no longer provides key dumps to
the whole world, containing EU citizens data, without EU citizens consent.

https://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/

Regards
Stefan

--
box: 4a64758de9e8ceded2c481ee526440687fe2f3a828e3a813f87753ad30847b56
GPG: C93E252DFB3B4DB7EAEB846AD8D464B35E12AB77 (avail. on Hagrid, WKD)