sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Suspension of sks.gnumail.de

From: gnumail.de SKS-keyserver
Subject: [Sks-devel] Suspension of sks.gnumail.de
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 14:36:59 +0100

Hello.

Due to the discussion and sensitive issues abaout GDPR and the "filesharing problem" with SKS servers, I unfortunately have to announce to suspend the service on sks.gnumail.de immediately.

The risk for me - as an individual - is too high to receive legal actions.

So if the current dicussions are leading to a solution, I'm really willing to support the keyserver network again.

Regards

Joerg

sks.gnumail.de