sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Withdrawal of Service - keys.flanga.io

From: Ryan Hunt
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Withdrawal of Service - keys.flanga.io
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 18:12:14 -0700

Wait, you have the skillset to code attacks and spew articles yet, no capability for solutions? Smells like ignorance is your forte.

You seem to be under the impression that SKS has active developers working on it, the reason the “dev team” is quiet as per your “articles” is there is no friggin dev team, just some maintainers pushing merge requests from people hacking it a bit here and there to fix major problems that can be fixed and keep it compiling on modern systems.

There is nobody actively interested in the development required to re-archectect the SKS backend and infrastructure that had been running fine for a few decades now.. until you came along and made a big stink.. If you have a proposal for a new way of doing things, we’re all dying to hear it.

-Ryan