sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Unreachable status (still) for pgp.key-server.io

From: Carles Tubio Terrón
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Unreachable status (still) for pgp.key-server.io
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 15:57:46 +0100

Thank you Moritz and Danny,
Im so sorry, i was investigating and had the service down at that
time.

Last status check was at 2016-11-06 14:35 (UTC) but still shows as
unreachable, and recon service is sharing keys with peers as usual, im
not pasting logs because everything seems to me OK.

Can you please see if is still failing for you?
I dont see the server listed as excluded at [0] but definitely is
still failing to check the status at [1].

Thank you for your time''