sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com restored from backup

From: David Benfell
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com restored from backup
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:16:47 -0700

Hi all,

It just doesn't seem possible to keep this Berkeley DB healthy. I've had to go back a few days (I take a key dump daily) to find one that didn't seem borked and reloaded from it. I'm now trying to catch back up.

But at this point, I really have to advocate for somebody to come up with a version that runs on mysql. Its databases *can* be kept healthy. It scales. It isn't consistently broken as I've seen with everything that runs Berkeley DB on any scale.
--
David Benfell <address@hidden>