sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Question regarding generated membership list on meta page

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: [Sks-devel] Question regarding generated membership list on meta page
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:08:15 -0400

I'm curious how the generated membership file on the status meta page is created as I've been looking over it for my server and find several that are not in my membership file on my server. I know the list on the meta page is usually difficult to be accurate as it depends on which of the cluster nodes gets hit when the status request is made but the link off of there for the generated membership has in the past been fairly accurate to confirm it is seeing what is configured on my side.