sks-devel

[Sks-devel] No metadata please :-)

From: Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
Subject: [Sks-devel] No metadata please :-)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 14:57:17 +0100 (CET)

It would be useful if "sks dump ..." could be asked not to create
metadata-keydump-sks.txt file.
I run a shell script that runs bzip2 parallel to dump and
it compresses *.gpg files on the fly not waiting dump process to exit.
This is to conserve disk space.

Unfortunately SKS 1.1.5 complains about missing keydump-sks-0000.pgp
and exits with error that confuses my script.
Anyway the MD5 computing of original *.pgp files is maybe useless
because I offer *.gpg.bz2 ones to download with an own MD5SUMS file.

Regards

Gabor
--
"Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig