sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com returns to IPv6

From: David Benfell
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com returns to IPv6
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 02:29:41 -0700

Hello all,

I'm finally getting the final kinks out of the new installation. I'd
nearly forgotten about getting sks back onto IPv6.

Sometime later this morning, after my daily dump,
sks.disunitedstates.com should start working on IPv6 at
2001:470:67:119::9. The DNS has pointed that way for a few days now
(once I finally gave up on trying to follow the documentation for
configuring the IPv6 tunnel), but I hadn't modified the sks
configuration to use the IPv6 for recon as well as the IPv4 address.

hkp should have worked automatically as I modified the Apache
configuration for IPv6 earlier.

It won't be ideal. Comcast Business doesn't do IPv6 yet, so I had to
get a tunnel from he.net in Fremont. (Hence the joy of trying to make
sense of FreeBSD documentation on setting these tunnels up. Clue: The
documentation is *WRONG* and is, as near as I can tell, completely
broken.)

But it is there.

--
David Benfell <address@hidden>