sks-devel

[Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS 1.1.4

From: Jonathon Weiss
Subject: [Sks-devel] pgp.mit.edu upgraded to SKS 1.1.4
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 19:45:47 -0500

Hello All,

I know there are people out there who pay more attention to pgp.mit.edu
than to the average keyserver.  So I wanted to let folks know that
pgp.mit.edu has been upgraded to SKS 1.1.4.  Also of note is that it now
allows queries on either port 80 or 11371 (and yes Apache is fronting
both ports), so users behind restrictive firewalls can now access the
system.  Please let us know if you detect any problems.

        Jonathon

        Jonathon Weiss <address@hidden>
        MIT/IS&T/OIS  Server Operations