sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] wiki man-page link; readthedocs.org ?

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] wiki man-page link; readthedocs.org ?
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 21:49:29 -0500

On 2013-12-01 at 21:34 -0500, Phil Pennock wrote:
> I looked first for a documentation-server and didn't see anything
> readily suitable, without repo commit access to configure it.  I think
> that a better solution is probably to use <https://readthedocs.org/> and
> point to the documentation there.

Hrm, I was under the impression that readthedocs supported various input
documentation formats, and that sphinx was similarly flexible.
Apparently I was wrong on both counts.  It has to be Sphinx, and Sphinx
only appears to accept reStructuredText, so I can't shove POD into it.

This was my mistake.  I've gone ahead and deleted the readthedocs.org
project for SKS.

If anyone knows of a similar documentation hosting project which might
be a better match, please do let me know.

(I mostly use GitHub and/or godoc.org for my current work).

-Phil