Re: [Sks-devel] Web

From: Bjoern Buerger
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Web
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 01:56:19 +0200

Dinko Korunic wrote:
> web with SKS statistics seems down for a few
> months. Is it coming back perhaps or it is permanently down?

Good question :-\ I took the machine home for repairs, but didn't
have much time for it, yet. At the moment, it doesn't even boot or
at least reach the bios screen. Looks like some hardware defekt
(power supply) damaged some of the other components as well.

It will definitely come back, yet I don't know _when_ this will
actually happen (private machine, low priority ;-)