sks-devel

[Sks-devel] no db?

From: dan
Subject: [Sks-devel] no db?
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:34:55 +0000 (UTC)

Ok. I rebooted the server today so I could load up the new 2.6
linux kernel. The machine was shut down cleanly. When I came back up under
2.6, sks won't load. I run sks db and it sits for a minute, then spits out
Fatal error: exception Keydb.Unsafe.No_db

so I thought somehow it had been corrupted. Easy fix is to move a recent
backup in to replace the KDB. Do so, and STILL says the same error
message.

Anyone else had any issues? I'm wondering if it's a 2.6.0 kernel error
because it also screwed up my mouse.

--- Dan