skribilo-users

Re: Signing key for 0.10.0

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: Signing key for 0.10.0
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 00:22:42 +0100

> That said, we could/should introduce ‘.guix-authorizations’ and all
> that for safe updates at the Git level.

Excellent point! I have now created and pushed a keyring branch with
both our keys. I have also made the skribilo repository a Guix
channel[1] in the spirit of your blog post "From development
environments to continuous integration—the ultimate guide to software
development with Guix"[2]. We should set up CI for skribilo using
cuirass, perhaps on berlin?

[1]:
https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/skribilo.git/commit/?id=adc9aa9600e27e68b48fa8d1477b9f448f0e3490
[2]: