sketch-devel

Re: SuSE RPMs

From: Joel Biddier
Subject: Re: SuSE RPMs
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:09:45 -0800

On Friday 04 March 2005 5:44 am, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> I will add a new on the website about "experimental" RPMs for Suse.

Thanks, that was the word I was looking for: "experimental".

I have updated my site to include:
"The RPMs are experimental. They have yet to be extensively tested.
Additionally, the RPMs have extra plugins and utilities not supported by the
Skencil project.
 In summary, the RPMs provided are not in accordance to the standard offering
of the Skencil project; and should be treated accordingly."

I think this covers it. I have deviated from the supported standard and should
indicate this.

Thanks.

--J