sketch-devel

Re: GUI design of 0.7

From: Joel Biddier
Subject: Re: GUI design of 0.7
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:55:02 -0800

Pieter Edelman wrote:

I know this from my own experience with the brightness/contrast and colorizer script, that's why you can toggle the auto-preview of. For me, this is probably the best (or the least bad) middle-ground: let the user choose whether instant or manual update (preview) is wanted.
Yes, I think CorelDraw had such a feature. There was an "auto update" and a "manual update" toggle on the drop menu. When you used "manual update" your canvas view could get pretty nasty. You could then use a short-cut key (or drop menu) to redraw the image.
Skencil 0.6 has a redraw, but It is not often used.

--J