sketch-devel

Re: New patches for 0.7: skapp undusting and reload.py

From: C. Ecker
Subject: Re: New patches for 0.7: skapp undusting and reload.py
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:41:14 +0100 (MET)

Sorry for the stupid question:

- What is the best way of applying the patches? The usual way does not
seem to work and I do not have the patience to figure it out myself.

A related question is how changes to the source should be commited --
directly put it in CVS or by submitting patches ? Isn't there a danger
that we end up with a confusing and interfering flood of patches ?

Christof