sketch-devel

Re: new primitive

From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Re: new primitive
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:23:33 +0100

[CC to the sketch-devel list.  this discussion should take place there]

address@hidden writes:

> I've another question about the primitive we could add. What is the
> relation between the new primitive and the class Creator and the class
> Editor. What are their functions ??

Instances (of subclasses of) Creator implement the interaction when a
new object is drawn while the Editor instance define how the interaction
with an existing object works.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/